Tuesday, December 23, 2008

This past week....

a klutz kasheh question & answer @ theme

@ stands for 'at'

I didn't have a brochure @ how to light the menorah.....

I told you before, "@" stands for "at", not "about"

Unprecedented compliments @ today's shiur

fyi, in yiddish @ means about -btw

LOLL!!! (literally)



Chanuka.....
The baal Shem tov taught, " In the place......
And btw I, Moshe, taught that @ means "about" in the Yiddish language.

I hope it's previewed....otherwise, oh my.

stay tuned...

2 comments:

the sabra said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl OH MY!!!!!!!
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

omg i am poshut shaking from laughter omgggggg haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

oy i am CRACKING UP! i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

heeeheeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeee

mishmum said...

I know me too!! Was platzing!
Because you see it was over time and very btw'ish.
A week ago he writes that, i tell him, btw.
Then he does it again, so im thinking maybe he didnt read it the first time.
Then today the first text he does it again! I dont respond.
Then he texts the second one and I just burst out laughing and laughing.
Then can you imagine if he is recording it and then boom comes to the last line WHILE BEING RECORDED!!
He better pre-read it, if he knows what's good for him...